Sunday, December 13, 2009

Biggest Number Written Down Does He Like Me? (10 Points)?

Does he like me? (10 points)? - biggest number written down

Okay, so in Spanish 2 (I'm in high school) There is this guy sitting next to me. Every day since the 3rd Day of school and level 3 weeks ago that they moved their offices to about 6 inches square. although in reality it should be about 3 feet! And we sat in the back. And he put his belongings in the opening behind me. Then they put the arm on the topic. My friend who sits in front of me, said it showed that he put his arm around my head. Then he asks me questions about things in Spanish, but he and everyone knows I suck els barley know, something like that. Then I etched on a 9-inch mark on my desk. then approaches and begins with a presentation of the brand. And it is almost looking into the class of tire time for me and my role. The day before, he spoke of my nails. i have made, say, and how! I have seen two of my best friends, if you see what els can exert. Who likes to read the notes in the course of passage of the girl before me, if the class is almost over. And recently started to love her. one year older than me, and isLast name. and when I found that reading my notes that you wrote, "I really leat a friend or date at home. I do not go alone! ^. ^" So I wrote my number if I know how nice it would be. And if you did not love me afraid to ask the guys what happened until he asked me. Since half of my friends say yes and half no. Remember helpp 10 points!

0 comments:

Post a Comment