Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Land Development Entitlement Can Someone Give Me A Detailed Explanation Of Land Entitlement Processes In California?

Can someone give me a detailed explanation of land entitlement processes in California? - land development entitlement

I worked there for a public relations / strategic communications company focused on the development of land use, transportation projects and environmental remediation.

I'm not suggesting very little experience in land use, but I will accept more responsibility in the coming months. I have a basic understanding of CEQA. However, I do not think much to know about the process of law.

Please someone could me a crash course on this subject? I want to learn as much as possible about this issue ... Information and more. better! The internet has proved futile so far. Thank you very much for your help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment