Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hard Core Hair Straightner How Can I Get My Hair To Stop Curling And Be More Coopertive With What I Want It To Do?

How can i get my hair to stop curling and be more coopertive with what i want it to do? - hard core hair straightner

My hair is very thick in a guy and my hair is ugly at the same time without freezing the core Theiry. I use my hair gel very exspensive you get decent. without freezing, my hair is just some fluff i puff.when not put gel in his hair that I realized my hair is curly theiyre much, so what can I contribute? Hair straighner you might help a little? And although to get the straightners my hair just when I gel in the hair, the effects revearse hair straightners and Curley again? HELP! ps my hair is very short.

1 comments:

Ashley H said...

Yes, you could try to straighten your hair. It should work. Or you can use a smoothing gel. The One I Love is a thermal creations straightening gel TRESemme. I think it works very well and his hair is cooperative. You can get it from Walgreens for about $ 5.00.

Post a Comment