Saturday, January 23, 2010

Gental Warts Pictures What Could This Be ? Is This Herpies? Or Gental Warts Or What?

What could this be ? is this herpies? or gental warts or what? - gental warts pictures

I have this rash on my penis, very itchy, sometimes randomly during the day. I am sexually active but always use a condom. The outbreak is in the area above my penis shaft. When I wake up, then white, dry and no signs of shock or not, but seems to increase in the skin as an integral part of the skin. I went to the doctor and have one (but not specifily for HSV-1 or 2) for the assay of standard and when I look at what the doctor told me it was just dry, dry air ishould try using some good soap and lotion but its status as a month with him. I could spell my (Bad) worth a look because what I see, herpes online photo and you do not believe that returns a light version of herpes, or it may have something, but I will and request a test for herpes freak out because in the price. but the rash is only on the axis in the top center of my penis. somebody has an idea about this? I was also thinking Monistat 7 in the region, he can be a yeast infection or a few mushrooms and some of thget before I use this type of senstation biting in this area after a few days. Is it because of Monistat or it could be the real deal Herp?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have an allergic reaction to condoms. You can create a sensitivity to latex, or if you have condoms with spermicidal lubricant, you can react badly to it. I am a woman, but I'm allergic to spermicide. It causes a burning sensation, stingy, burning like a yeast infection. The place you describe is similar to the part of the penis is covered by a condom. If you have sex before they try to see a doctor, not to spermicides or water-based condom lubricated condom. If that fails, then try an allergy to latex, try to avoid lambskin condoms. They are more expensive, but certainly better than a penis angry, I'm sure. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Well done, firstly, no more strange things in it. What you describe does not sound like a certain venereal diseases, and was confirmed by a doctor. Humidity of the environment with something that is not easily provoked, such as Vaseline or Aquaphor. It's the skin you have to have dry skin.

Anonymous said...

Well done, firstly, no more strange things in it. What you describe does not sound like a certain venereal diseases, and was confirmed by a doctor. Humidity of the environment with something that is not easily provoked, such as Vaseline or Aquaphor. It's the skin you have to have dry skin.

Post a Comment