Monday, January 25, 2010

Projects For Energy Drinks I Want To Do A Science Project Over Energy Drinks And Which Onces Work The Best. ?

I want to do a science project over energy drinks and which onces work the best. ? - projects for energy drinks

I thought that people could drink several brands of energy drinks and record how it changes your heart rate. But I'm not sure if it will work. I looked on the internet, and that they affect the heart rhythm. Thus, it is worthwhile to at least try.
Has anyone any kind of ideas?
Thanks

2 comments:

Erik said...

Well, I would be rather difficult, because you do not see any significant difference and there are many things that could affect the outcome. I would say that the ingredients, especially the younger ones, like much of what is used, the caffeine content, sugar content, things like that.

Corn Flakes said...

Energy drinks are terrible, but it should be by age and sex or gender, try, try to look at the nutritional information.

Post a Comment